Enjoy turnkey camping in a teepee by the Bonaventure river. Fireplace outside your tipi. Bring your sleeping bags, pillow and marshmallows and enjoy a rustic unusual night with a river view.
Located by the Bonaventure River, the tipi village is located offers the best location. The short walk from the parking lot to the tipi ensures you a nice riverside getaway close to the restaurant. No need to be cooking, but marshmallows on the fire are a must! Curfew is at 23:00.
Turnkey camping in a tipi includes:
- Teepee: canvas, door and wooden floor
- Bed bases and mattresses without bedding (a double-sized two single-sized)
- Outside picnic table
- Outside fire pit (wood not included)
- Power outlet for small devices (limited amperage)
- Parking area near the site
- Access to the pool
Does not include:
- Ben linen, pillowcases and towels. Bring your own sleeping bags and pillows.
After each check-out, one of our team members cleans each of our lodging units. We ask all of our guests to remove trash items and take consigned empties with them at check out to avoid attracting rodents in our accommodations.
Dry toilets are located in the teepee village. The main sanitary facilities, a little further on site, are modern and provide multiple toilets and showers. You’ll need a $1 coin to use the showers.
Located by the nautical center, the laundry room is available to campers and works with $1 coins and quarters.
Firewood and ice
Both are available for sale at reception. You are welcome to bring your own if desired.