Our Ecolodges are on stilts and tucked between the trees: the comfort of a hotel room in the calm and beautiful gaspesian forest.
- Two queen-sized beds;
- A double hide-a-bed;
- A private patio;
- A private restroom;
- Air-conditioning and heating;
- Table, chairs and a loveseat;
- Mini-fride, micro-wave oven and coffee maker;
- A parking space next to the wooden walkway.
Does not include:
- Beddings (blankets, sheets, pillowcases, towels and face cloths);
- No cooking accessories/utensils
Dogs and pets permitted
Dogs are allowed in our lodging units and in the centre. There is a one time $25 cleaning fee for the accommodation clean-up for pets in our lodgings. Damages caused by pet are entirely at the pet owner’s responsibility.
The mattresses are covered with a disinfected plastic protective sheet. As of 2020 moving forward, in addition to our standard cleaning protocols, we have implemented additional procedures with cleaning products recommended by Health Canada and in accordance with the latest cleaning guideline recommendations.
There will be no tariff increase due to the additional sanitary protocols, however for hygiene and security reasons, we ask that all our visitors bring their own bedding, towels and pillows.