A 2,2 km tube or snorkelling descent of the river Bonaventure. Access to the beaches around the rapid Malin. Swimming, sunbathing and magnificent salmon pits in sight. Enjoy the Bonaventure River for only 16$ per adult and 8$ per child.
Interested in diving or snorkelling? Bring your own snorkel, mask and wetsuit and enjoy the river at your own pace.
Places are limited, make sure to reserve in advance.
Tube or snorkelling available from July 5th to August 22nd
Descend the Bonaventure river for only 19$ per adult. It includes floating equipment, (inflated tube, HydroSpeed or boogie board), an individual life jacket, transport to departure point upstream of Le Malin beach site and the time you need to enjoy your afternoon up to Cime Aventures.
- 12PM, 1PM & 2PM
Detailed program for the Tube or snorkelling descent
- Arrival at Cime Aventures 30 minutes before departure
- Equipment rental if needed (wetsuits, neoprene boots)
- Bring your own mask and snorkel or purchase one here
- Shuttle from Cime Aventures to the departure point upstream the rapid Malin
- Tubing down the river or on a boogie board
- Possibility to walk on the river bank to redo the rapid
- You are welcome to stay at the Malin beach until 17h00 and be sure to return to Cime by 17h30