You wish to discover independently the joys of canoe-camping on the Bonaventure River? The Intrepid Tour is the right option for you. You’ll be your own guide on a part of the river that is well suited for the active beginner.
10% off when you book online
Promo code: WEB10
- Arrival at Cime Aventures (30 minutes before departure) at 8:00AM.
- Departure at 8:30AM.
- Instructions will be announced regarding safety, environment, basic techniques, equipment, itinerary, rapids, etc.;
- Shuttle service to the descent launch point, approximately 1,5 hours.
- Launch, unaccompanied descent and overnight camping by the river (you’ll have to organize your meals)
- Day 1: Wilderness camping on the river at your choice of one of the following markers: 56 km, 49 km, 48 km 47 km or 38 km
- Day 2: River descent and wilderness camping at markers 38 km , 30 km or 29 km
- Day 3: Return shuttle from 29 km marker to Cime Aventures departure time at 11h30 . (depeding on the site chosen for the second night of camping, you will have 1,5 hours of paddling or no paddling.)
- Arrival at Cime Aventures at approximately 12h30 on day 3
We recommend you sleep at Cime Aventures the night before departure.
- Instructions given by patrol at departure
- Shuttle service from Cime Aventures
- Shuttle service back to Cime Aventures
- One barrel per person
Barrels can only be put in a canoe (max of 4 people) or a mini-raft (max 2 people), not in a kayak.
- 2 nights of camping by the river
- Access to a campsite by the river during your trip