You don’t have much time but you’d like to spend it on the beautiful Bonaventure River, on a canoe, a kayak or a stand up paddleboard (SUP)? This short section of the river offers you the best conditions for a great time during your holidays in the Gaspésie peninsula! This is our most accessible river trip and you’ll benefit from the precious help of a certified guide.
- Arrival at Cime Aventures 45 minutes before departure;
- Meet your guide;
- Instructions will be announced regarding safety, environment, basic techniques;
- River trip of about 2 hours;
- Shuttle bus back to Cime Aventures from the Bonaventure Marina.
- Shuttle service from the Marina back to Cime Aventures
- Complete supervision with a guide
- Paddle or oar
- Neoprene boots
- Waterproof barrel
Barrels can only be put in a canoe (max of 4 people) or a mini-raft (max 2 people), not in a kayak.
- Sleeveless wetsuit