Discover the beauty of the Bonaventure River through an introduction to snorkeling. Perfectly suited for beginners, this activity is another great way to spend an afternoon on the river!
- Arrival at Cime Aventures at 12:00PM to meet to get your equipment;
- Shuttle bus leaves at 11:15AM.
- Instructions will be announced regarding the basic techniques and the equipment;
- Start of activity in the river around 12:15PM;
- River descent to the Malin with your floating equipement. When you leave the Malin, it will be without a guide at which point you may swim or float back to Cime Aventures.
- River descent is approxmatley from 12:15PM to 14:15PM
- Return to Cime Aventures between 14:15PM and 15h15PM according to your rythm
Sleeveless neoprene overalls, with the neoprene coat, the neoprene boots and the neoprene hood. Mask and a snorkel
Sleeveless neoprene overalls, with the neoprene coat, the neoprene boots and the neoprene hood.
Mask and a snorkel