Another check on your Gaspesie bucketlist. Unique in Gaspésie, our aerial course is a 2018 novelty! 3 stories of aerial games with various difficulty levels. 2 ziplines over 100 meters each. Ideal activity for adults and big kids. A must during your stay in the Gaspe Area.
Detailed program of the activity:
- Meeting at the reception area of Cime Aventures 30 minutes before the start of the activity in order to acquire the necessary information.
- Signing of the risk acceptance form
- Once you’re all set, head to the aerial course (5 minutes by foot or 1 minute by car)
- Distribution and ajustment of the equipment
- Safety tips and instructions
- Quick practice in the initiation section of the course
- If all goes well in the initiation section, you may begin the course
- The duration of the activity varies according to your pace and capacity, as well as that of the other participants, but generally lasts between 45 minutes and 1.5 hours.
Who can participate?
- Minimum weight : 32 kg (70 lbs)
- Maximum weight : 110 kg (240 lbs)
- Depending on each participant’s morphology, some heavier participants may not be able to finish the course even if the maximum weight isn’t attained
- If uncertain about their weight/capacity, participants should present themselves to the reception and have a look at the course itself in order to discuss the options and make a decision with the help of our informed staff.
- Minimum height : 170 cm reach with arms in the air.
- Sunglasses or glasses with strap
- Weather appropriate clothes
- Closed toe shoes (no sandals or flip flops)
- If participants wear shorts, it is highly recommended that they reach mid-thigh.
- Complete supervision with a guide
Our aerial course is at the fine point of technology in terms of security. From the start of the course, you are attached to a life line system by a connector, which means it is impossible to fall no matter what maneuvers a participant makes. Our staff is trained and certified in rope rescue and emergency rope access, allowing them to perform evacuations anywhere on the course.
In case of electrical storms or lightning on the weather radar, the aerial course will be closed. If the weather conditions present a danger to the participants resulting in a closure of the course, reservations will be rescheduled or refunded based on the preference of the participant. However, this activity is still available when it rains.
Participants are required to sign the risk acknowledgement and acceptation form before starting the activity.
In order for a minor to participate in this activity, the signature of a parent or legal guardian is required.