You wish to discover independently the joys of canoe-camping on the Bonaventure River? The Intrepid Tour is the right option for you. You’ll be your own guide on a part of the river that’s well suited for the active beginner.
- Arrival at Cime Aventures (30 minutes before departure) at 8:00AM.
- Departure at 8:30AM.
- Instructions will be announced regarding safety, environment, basic techniques, equipment, itinerary, rapids, etc.;
- Unaccompanied river descent, overnight camping by the river and descent the next day (you’ll have to organize your meals);
- Arrival at Cime Aventures’ dock before 5:30pm, depending on your rhythm.
We recommend you sleep at Cime Aventures the night before departure.
- Instructions given by patrol at departure
- Shuttle service from Cime Aventures
- Paddle or oar
- Your choice of raft
Canoe, double kayak, single kayak, mini-raft
- One barrel per person
Barrels can only be put in a canoe (max of 4 people) or a mini-raft (max 2 people), not in a kayak.
- Access to a campsite by the river during your trip